Sunday, August 28, 2011

Present Fun....

Braden had so much fun opening his presents this year for his bday. :) He really thought it was cool and he was much more into it than he even was at Christmas. :) He got so many great things that were not only useful but also aligned to his fun 2 year old interests. :) Just a couple of pics below of some of the present opening. They went so fast through the opening that it was hard for me to keep up with the picture taking-LOL! :)

Time to open presents...YAY!! :) I am overwhelmed by my presents....and not sure where to start. :) I like to hold my new Lightning McQueen while I open them. :)
I love to read my cards. :)Lainey was a great helper...and she and Braden together opened all of his gifts much more quickly. :) I love trains! :)
I am going to learn how to play the guitar! :)I got a BBQ grill...hooray!! :)
The cousins all playing on Braden's new car mat. :)SUPER FUN TIMES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment