Sunday, August 28, 2011

Braden's Bouncy Ball Birthday Party-Part One!!

I had a blast with Braden's birthday party this year! :) For his 2nd b-day party we did a "Bouncy Ball" theme, and we had it at the Austin Children's Museum. I chose that location and theme b.c the special exhibit going on at that time was all about balls, and Braden LOVES balls! :) So it worked out very well. :) It was so fun to go on a hunt to find as much round or ball type decor that I could. I really enjoyed decorating for this one! :)

We had such a great time seeing all of his friends and their parents show up for a few hours of fun. It was awesome to have all of our friends and family there!! Thank you so much for celebrating Braden's birthday with us!! :) We missed those of you that could not make it but we totally understood! :)

Love the Children's Museum...



We had one of their larger party rooms but we still had a crazy time shoving about 55 parents and 26 kids in there! HA! :) We love party favors... :) Everthing was round that could be round...from cake balls to cupcakes, jello jigglers, cheeseballs, bananas, apples, vanilla wafers, skittles, M&M's, gumballs, crackers, cheese, blueberries, grapes, etc. It was so fun to see how many round foods we could come up with for the party. :)


We did Chickfila chicken nuggets, and a large 6 foot Subway sub too....but those were not round! HA! :)
I really cannot believe that my little man is TWO years old!! Where does time go? I love my birthday!! WOO HOO!! :) MMMMM...I do love me some cupcakes! :) Is it ok that my face is blue? :) More pics of the party to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment