Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Am 6 Months Old And A 15 Pounder!!

Well it is no news to any of you that I am way behind on blogging. Boo! Quite a few of you have reached out to me and asked me if I am planning to keep blogging. HA!! Yes please! :) I just cannot seem to keep up these days, and it seems like blogging has gotten the short end of the stick!! Stinks! :( I am going to try to do better!

I do have to say hooray for 6 months old though!! :) Brant turned 1/2 a year old on Aug 14th...and he is big time now. :) Such a little cutie and so much fun. He melts my heart with his sweet smile. I cannot get enough of it! :)

We went to his 6 month well check and they were thrilled with him. It was awesome. :) Here were his stats:
Weight-15 lbs 7 oz (15th percentile)
Height-25 1/4 inches (15th percentile)

Little B was not even in the 2nd percentile when he was born, so the fact that he is already in the 15th makes me so happy!! We hope he will move into the 25th by 9 months, and maybe even into the 50th by the time he is a year. WHOOP!! Good to have goals, right? :)

A few things about our little man at six months:
1) He decided he was a good roller. :) He was only really interested in rolling from his stomach to his back...but he decided that he wanted to roll back to stomach now too.
2) He is still eating cereal like a champ....and for some reason he loves it. :)
3) He found his feet...and he loves to put them in his mouth. YUM! :)
4) He loves baths......and he loves to be sprayed with the little hose on the sink at the end of his soak. :)
5) He is still a big talker and I love listening to him. Talking must run in the family...ha! :)
6) He moved into 6 month clothes which is fun b.c I have never had a child that actually wears the size clothes for their age. LOL! :)
7) He absolutely LOVES Braden!! He laughs like crazy when Braden comes over and plays with him or tickles him. He seriously adores him and just smiles as soon as he is in sight. LOVE IT!

Sure do love this little smiley boy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment