Saturday, August 13, 2011

Braden's First Movie

We took Braden to see his first movie a couple of weeks before he turned 2. :) We headed up to the City Lights theater in Georgetown, which is nice to catch a movie at when you are out that way. We were not 100% sure how he would do so we picked a short one-"Winnie The Pooh". It was nice b.c it was only about an hour, and Braden did much better than we thought he would. He liked sitting in the big theater and hanging out having his snacks and drink while he watched. He thought he was big time! :) And the funny thing is that he has been talking about Winnie and Tigger ever since. :)
I am in a movie Mom!! :)
I found another movie that I want to see! :) And I found a car where I could pose for a quick pic too! :) Chris and I LOVE movies so we hope the boys end up being into them like we are. :) Would be great to do as a family as the boys get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment