Monday, August 1, 2011

Insanely Good Girls Weekend On The Lake!

The last weekend in July I was fortunate to be able to go to my annual Girls Weekend with my wonderful sorority sisters from college. Twenty to twenty-five of us meet up every year on the last weekend of July at either Lake LBJ or Lake Conroe. We stay at an amazing home, eat wonderful food, swim, spend time on the lake (when we are not in the middle of a drought), tell stories, laugh, and catch up until dawn. It is one of my most favorite weekends of the year...and it is such an incredible time of being able to share about what is going on in all of our lives, and just enjoy time with each other. It is such a blessing to be able to go to these weekends, and I am so fortunate to have these ladies in my life. I come back so refreshed, and usually with a lot of good, solid advice from wives and mom's that have walked this walk before me. :) Good stuff!!!

The 2011 reunion was no exception..it just rocked. Lots of relaxing and lots of fun! :)

The house we stayed at on Lake Conroe was amazing too...perfect for all of us to sleep and spread out.
The girls starting to slowly get up for breakfast on Saturday morning...We spent a lot of good time out at the pool on Saturday.. Hottie Kate and her cowboy hat...Amy giving me some smiles.........Rachel matches the crystal blue water! :) So relaxing..... After a wonderful Saturday spent hanging out poolside, we all got ready for dinner at Fajita Jacks! :)
All of the pretty ladies..... :)Had a hilarious time working on some modeling poses...and cracking each other up! :) Go Kate! Tiffany and Jenn.... Amanda, Rachael, and Kristie.....Hanging out with sweet Kristie.....Our amazing photographer Erin....Jenn and Julie having fun....Amy and Rachel.....Sarah getting all fixed up...
Carley and Kim......Carrie and Jenn.....Fajita Jacks.......
Kate and Julie....
Hanging out with Heather and Nikki.... Ladies-it was soooo wonderful to spend the weekend with all 20+ of you!! I absolutely love my time that last weekend in July and cannot wait until next year!! YAY!! :) Love you all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment