Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Small Group Easter Egg Fun....

We had an Easter Egg Hunt with our small group for our social in April. I think Braden was a pro by the time all of the egg hunts were over this season. HA! :) It is always good to get everyone together and let the kiddos play. They have such a great time together...and this afternoon was no exception. :)

Caroline and Caden are ready to get outside and get some eggs! :) Let's get this party started!! :) Are there any treats in these eggs? :( Michele and Hannah posing for a little pic....Caleb is ready to hunt for some eggs!Hannah liked the orange egg. :) Do you think this one has anything in it? Let me inspect it. :) Well, I've got a few so far. :)I am not sure I need to look for anymore. I think I have enough already. :) I decided to dump them all out on the ground and give someone else a chance! :)
Caroline decided she was ready to swing instead of hunt. :)Hanging out with Brant....but he was getting a little fussy b.c he could not play with the eggs. :) Actually I think the sun was just in his eyes. HA! The kiddos sitting around grubbing up on some Rudy's BBQ. Mmm, mmmm, good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment