Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Easter Egg Hunt...

Braden had his Easter Egg hunt at school, so Chris and I went and watched the fun unfold. :) The toddlers were pretty stinkin hilarious, and they sure did have fun getting all of those eggs. :) They were too cute.

Here are some of the pics from the hunt......

Easter gifts for Braden's sweet teachers. We love them. :) Time to go kids.... I am ready!! Bring on the eggs! :) I am already finding some... :) Jon is finding some too! :)Hi Jon! :) Look!! :) I am not sure which one is my bag. :) I am checking them out to see which one has the best eggs... :)
Jon was having fun hunting for eggs too.... Ms Leslie was helping the kids out....Sweet little B....I am reaching out to my friend William to make sure he is ok b.c he is not out hunting for eggs.Jon did not want to miss anything! :)I love you Braden... :) Sheila is the awesome owner/director at Braden's school and we love her! She is so great with the kiddos...
I hope this hunt goes on all morning! :) Fun times!! We thank the school for all of the awesome things that they do for the kids. What fun events they plan!! We are grateful to have such a wonderful place for Braden to learn and grow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment