Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miss Haylee's First Birthday Party!

This past Saturday we had another fun birthday party for Miss Haylee!! :) It was so exciting b.c she turned ONE!! :) I love that Braden has so many awesome friends right around his age. What a huge blessing that has been! :)

Haylee had a butterfly themed party and she was nothing short of precious on her big day. :) What a little sweetie. :)

Fun cake! :) Love the butterfly cookies.... Butterfly sandwiches....Dori and Haylee.....a little mother/daughter love. :) The whole family shot..... Hanging out with Doug and Jenn... :) We are so excited for our babies to be sooo close in age!! WHOOP!! Aunt Jennifer likes to play football with me!! :) What a good godmother. :) Haylee's house is fun! I can play soccer with the older kids. :)And I can play football too! :) Mom....look at Haylee!! She is so cute on her bday! :)Love the bloomers!Haylee looks like she is pondering her birthday. :) She was probably wondering why she was getting stripped down to eat her cake! HA!
There is my cake!! :) I think I might like this stuff!!
I like it!! :) She just wanted to make sure her mom got to taste it too. :) Little Missy!! :) All smiles.........
I like to wear matching sweaters with my Dad! :) He is so handsome. :) And I love to swing too..... :)Happy Birthday Haylee!! We had a fun time celebrating your big day with you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment