Monday, September 6, 2010

Talking With A Toddler....

So I am driving in the car with Braden late last week, and we are heading downtown to pick up Chris. Based on the fact that we are driving semi close to rush hour traffic, it takes us about 20-30 minutes to get there. Now that Braden is turned around in his carseat and facing forward, we can have much more intimate conversations in the car. Ha! :)

Well I decide that I am going to tell Braden a story about all of the fun things that he is going to get to do over the Labor Day weekend while he is staying with Mimi and Pappy. :) I am talking and talking....and telling him all about the fun. I probably talked to him for about 5 minutes, and he was so cute b.c he was listening so intently. :) As soon as I finish talking, he just looks at me and goes "Huh?" I was seriously dying laughing!! He tricked me b.c he was paying attention for so long like he understood. :) He is just the cutest! :)

Talking to toddlers is too much fun! :) I love you B! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment