Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun With The Fish......

While Braden was in Lake Charles over Labor Day weekend with my parents, we had some fun one year pics taken of him. One of my mom's friends does a great job with kids, and one of her signature photo sessions is with a fish when they turn one. So of course we had to do it! :)

Mom and Dad said Braden did awesome at the photo shoot and was a real trooper. He gave lots of smiles and hammed it up of course. :)

Hundreds of pics were taken..but here are just a few for a preview. :)

Braden LOVED that fish Dorothy!! They said he kept trying to grab the fish and get a good hold on it. He is not scared of much these days....so I can only imagine how he must have been torturing her!! Oh Braden. :)

Man I love this fish! :) I am pretty sure Dorothy likes me too! :) Ready or not....here I come. :)And I bet no one even knew that I could make the fish face....but I can! :)


And just one quick shot of me with one of my other favorite things-BUBBLES! :)


Looking forward to the next fun photo shoot for sure! :) Thank you LouAnn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment