Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stylin' and Profilin' With a New Hairdo.....

Saturday was the big day....time to get our little man his first haircut. :) He was starting to look a little bit shaggy but I was trying to hold off until he was one. :) So we hit the one year mark, and we decided to clean up the hair that was starting to come over his ears, and get longer down his neck. :) So glad we did b.c he looks so stinkin cute with his new "do"! :)

We had a lot of fun with the first cut, and we took him to a super cute little place-"Pigtails and Crewcuts". They had all of the fun cars that the kids could sit in and movies playing everywhere. There were lots of toys, and the stylist that cut Braden's hair was very good with him.

We had NO idea how he would do as I have heard horror stories from friends that have taken their kiddos, and the kids have end up making themselves sick they were crying so much. So we went into the process slightly nervous...but it could not have gone better!! We were so thankful! :)

Here are some pics from the experience! :) Braden picked the firetruck to sit in. He thought it was so neat to be able to drive it! :)
He was just getting adjusted to his cape. :) Here we go! :) This tickles a little bit. :)
I love driving the car and watching myself in the mirror! :)Mohawk man... :)Dad showing me how to check out the progress in the mirror so far. :)Time to hold the head still to do the very last part. :) Have to be careful when we are cutting close to the ears. :) They kept telling me that I was doing a great job...but I did not mind since I was watching "Finding Nemo!!" :)Now that I am all done I think I want to check out some of the other vehicles. I might pick a different one when I come back next time! :) Maybe the taxi?
Or the airplane? :)Afterward we went to one of our favorite frozen yogurt spots to reward our little man for doing so awesome during his haircut! :) YoYo's...here we come! :)
Getting my haircut was so worth it if I get some frozen yogurt! :) YUM! :)
Do you like my new cut? :)
YAY...first haircut success!! :) So glad it went well!! :) WHOOP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment