Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Fun Memories-Part One

I think I am going to do some fun posts about some favorite memories over the past years. They will be sporadic and will just come when I think about a fun memory. :)

Here we go with the first one....The Blimp!! :)
Have you ever wanted to go up in a blimp? They are so cool just floating up there...and I always wondered what it would be like. :) I never thought I would get the chance...but I did!! SO COOL! :) Back in 2005/2006 (somewhere around there), Fuji was a sponsor for some stuff at Dell...and they were flying the blimp over Austin as PR...and some of us got a chance to go. :) My BFF Jenn headed out on the adventure with me.

Here are a few pics of the good time that we had on the ground and in the air. :)
Bringing the blimp down so we could get on. :) Frolicking around in my excitment! HA! :) This is so freakin cool! :) Ahhh...I like it up here! :)Who wants to fly this thing? I DO! :)
So does Jenn!
Hanging out with the pilot.... We got some great views of Austin while we were up there. :)
Downtown.... My favorite one of the Capitol! :)Towne Lake.....UT campus........
Longhorn football.....
And the Tower on campus....What a fun time! So glad I went. :)

1 comment: