Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Think I Smell Fall..........

Just a quick post to say thank you Lord for the cooler weather!! I can smell fall around the corner now, and I am so incredibly excited!! :)

Something happened last week where the hundred degree temps went down into the 90's. The weird thing is that it seemed like they dropped into the 70's. I mean everything just got so nice out of nowhere....and it was like everyone in Austin got a little less irritable overnight! :) Pure goodness!!

It is amazing that you can think that the 90's feels wonderful....but honestly after 106, etc.....it is simply the best! :) You can sit outside in the mornings and evenings...and you don't roast. I think there has even been a slight breeze that just makes you smile. :)

So thank you, thank you for the wonderful weather...and the goodness that is about to follow very soon! :) We are sooooo ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment