Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dada, Dada....Dada???

Well, it looks like we are going through a "Dada" obsession phase in our house right now. And no, it is not me that is obsessing but yet our sweet little boy. :) He is WAY into Chris right now...almost as if I don't even exist (I am the one that birthed him, right?) HA! :)

It has been going on for a couple of weeks, and it is seriously cute. Braden is IN love with his Daddy. WOW!

He is going through a tiny bit of separation anxiety....BUT only when Chris drops him off somewhere. I drop him off at school every day and he looks at me and says "bye bye". But if Chris drops him off..WOW! You had better be ready for Wailfest 2010!

A couple of Sundays ago we took him to the nursery at church, and it has never been an issue before. This time Chris was the one that passed him over to the man in the room...and watch out!! The crying began before he was even fully out of Chris's arms. Obsessed much? Um..yes! :) Too funny........

He says "Dada" all of the time, and he is constantly looking around for Chris. When he sees him he bursts into a huge smile, and tries to get to him as fast as he can..saying "Dada" all the way. If he is saying "Dada" over and over again, and I happen to say "Mama"......he just says "Dada" back to me. Um..ok then! :)

So I have stepped back and let my boys assume their bond...and they sure are funny together. I hear they become "Mama's boys" later so maybe I will get my turn....hee hee! :)

And in honor of the obsession, my sweet boys. They sure are cute together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment