Sunday, August 1, 2010

Love My Girls...And Weekends With My Boys!

Well I am behind on blogging so I am trying to catch up. :) Not sure where time goes somedays. :)

The weekend before last I was lucky enough to spend some good quality time with my 9 amazing girlfriends from our freshman year in Aggieland. :) We have been getting together at least once per year since we all graduated from A&M...and it is always so much fun. Each time we get together it is like no time has passed at all....we just pick right back up where we left off. :)

This time we were so busy talking and catching up that I did not even remember to take any pics. Shoot!! I was looking through some old pics that we had taken...and I posted a pic from our 2005 reunion just for fun. :) Great memories.....

Christina...where are you in this pic? I guess you were taking the photo! :(
Christina... there you are:) After I got home from a weekend of girls fun....I was able to play with my boys like crazy. I loved it!! We took Braden up to Lifetime again so he could keep improving his swimming skills. He is so funny! :)He really thinks that he is a master swimmer and he does not need our help. Too cute. :)
He crawled around all over the place in the water.
Braden decided that he did not want to look at the camera for me. :)
Braden met some new friends in the pool.... Hmmmmm......I am thinking about how mom said we are leaving soon, and I am thinking no. :)We headed to the Boathouse Grill after so we could get our grub on. Mmmmm... :)Love days with the guys in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment