Friday, August 6, 2010

Caleb Is ONE! :)

Someone had a birthday a few days ago....Mr. Caleb!! :) Lynnae celebrated his birthday with our playgroup yesterday..and he was so cute at 1 year old! :) He was walking sideways all over their house...precious. :) Wish I had that on video! He also loved his cupcakes...so those were a big hit!

It was hilarious b.c all of the babies were looking around like "what is going on" with the party hats, candles, and singing. So funny! It is always a good time when we get them all together and get to see them at different stages as they grow up. Caleb got to celebrate with his buddies, so I think it was a successful first birthday! GO CALEB!! :)

Here are a few pics of the fun...
The birthday boy....
The Case twins....Caroline and Caden. :) And more twosomes...the Bauer twins-Issac and Johnny. :)
Look at those cute kiddos playing together. Well ok, they are kind of playing separately but are all sitting together. HA! :)Sweet little Contessa loving the toys... Mr. Weston found some fun toys too... :)
Joshua was very into exploring this new house...too funny! :)"I just need to see what is in these drawers!!" :)Party hat time!! Trying to get them on all of the kiddos did not quite go off without a hitch. :) We laughed a lot. :)Not everyone was a fan of the party hat...including my son!! LOL! :) That will probably not bode very well for his birthday party in just a couple of weeks. :)"I told you that I don't want to wear this hat..and it is upsetting me!! I know that I am crying in front of a girl...but I am really mad!!" :(We still got a cute pic of all of the babies on the couch...some with hats and some without!! :)
Towards the end Caden started to decide that he was not too sure about his either. LOL! :)
Lynnae, her mom Gwena, and Mr. Caleb... :) I think Caleb realized he was wearing a hat at this point. :) Time for cupcakes!! YAY! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!!! :) Hope you had a fun week of parties! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO bummed I missed this! You have no idea! Atticus is just getting over his cold, though, and I didn't want to chance passing out colds as party favors. I miss you girls SO stinkin' much!

    ReplyDelete