Monday, August 2, 2010

19 Ladies, Lots Of Giggling, And Lake Conroe....

I attended one of my most cherished summer avtivities this past weekend-my annual sorority reunion, and it was AWESOME!! :) It always is...but I think it gets better every year. :) This was year #12...and it was such fun to be together with the 19 ladies that came out to play. We met up at Lake Conroe this year....and shared some really good time together. Also.....very good laughs, good food, good stories, and good pics! :)

Ladies-thanks for making the weekend so special. I love you all and I cannot wait for Girls Weekend 2011!! WHOOP!! :)

Here was our gorgeous lakehouse pad for the weekend. Thanks Hamm family!! :)
And our beautiful view from the dock....
I love the neighborhood that these houses are in on Lake Conroe-Bentwater. It is simply gorgeous! And I love to go around and see all of the stunning homes. In fact, this year I found a couple that I think would be nice for Chris and I to retire to. :) What do you think? HA! :)

Here were just a couple that I picked out. :)
But taking a quick break from planning my future, I just wanted to say that I loved hanging out with my girlies. :) And their girlies. :) Kristie and her sweet baby girl Maddie came up from The Woodlands for awhile on Friday night..and then again on Saturday. What a sweetie Maddie is! :) And yes, Kristie looks that good after just delivering a baby a few months ago. :)Kate and Amanda looking good for the camera. :)Kim is all smiles. :)Rachel and Carley having a little chat. :)Nikki and Heather... :) HI! We headed to Papa's On The Lake for dinner on Sat night. Renee and Amy...
Carrie, Erin, and Julie....
Amanda and Heather....Rachael and Kim....Julie and Jenn....... And then Heather and I throwing in a big smile at the end. :) Miss you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment