Monday, April 19, 2010

Super Sunday....

What a super fun Sunday!! The three of us had so much fun! :)

After our moms left to head back home...we made our way downtown for some good times. :) We started out at 24 Diner with our sweet friends the Markums. :) What a good place to eat!! Almost all of us grubbed up on some chicken and waffles. YUM!! Braden did not get to partake in those....he had green beans and carrots instead! :) LOL! :) Braden loves them! :)Braden is very intrigued by Matt...and wanted to stare at him throughout the entire brunch! LOL! :)Hi there! :) I REALLY do like when we hang out with them! :)
Matt, Alicia, and Braden.......... (with Braden smiling but avoiding the camera). :)
After a scrumptous brunch, it was time for the Austin Children's Museum!! YAY! :) Braden thought it was pretty stinkin cool, and he was worn out by all the fun on Sunday. He took two 2 hour naps that day....and Chris and I slept too! LOL! :)
Dad showed me how to do all kinds of things in the museum!!The wind tunnel! :)
I am 2 1/2 feet tall! :)Man, these trucks are cool!! :) And the sand and gravel...yay! :)Look at all of these trucks!! :)How do I catch this ball that is floating in the air? :)More of the air/wind exhibit......
I can make all kinds of food in this kitchen...sandwiches, burgers, breakfast! :)
This is all my size!!
Man, I like this place! :) I wonder if they will bring me back soon!
FISH!! :)
Playing the drums with Dad....
I love blocks!
Building cars.........
Now we are cooking steaks!! There was a place to learn how to roll tamales too! :) I think I am going to like to eat both one day! :)
After the end of our time in the museum, we headed over to Tart for some frozen yogurt. We are really into checking out all of the self serve yogurt places in Austin these days! :) Ahhhh...another successful Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment