Saturday, April 24, 2010

Baby Anjali Gets Some Love....

Baby Anjali is going to arrive in a few months, and to celebrate there had to be a shower of course. :) Yay! :)

So I headed to a shower for my friend Kim on Saturday morning, where she was showered with lots of presents for her sweet baby girl. :) It is always so much fun to watch people open baby girl presents, since I have a boy and don't have all of those super cute, frilly clothes!! :)

Chris was camping over the weekend, so I took Braden with me for his first shower experience. HA! :) At least he is still young enough not to care. :) He did well b.c he was entertained by lots of people...and of course he loves all of the attention! :)

Tiffany took great care of my little man...and he loved playing outside with her! Sweet Jan helped out too, and I was very grateful! :)Showers are not so bad. :)
Brandi and Laurel hanging out. Laurel's baby girl is due in May. :) Denise giving us some smiles.........
Jan and Kathryn having a good chat....
Kim telling us about some of her gifts. :)More fun presents and Danielle taking very good notes about all of the gifts. :)
Braden and Atticus playing around... :)
Braden trying his best to touch all over Atticus's face when the moms were not watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment