Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Basketball Or Baseball?

Tuesday was a fun day! :) Braden got to try some new things for really no reason at all....just b.c it was Tuesday. :) One of those things was to see if he already had a love for basketball or baseball at his young age. LOL! :)

To start the day, Mom dressed me in this crazy shirt that said "Short, Bald, and Handsome" :)
And I got to play with some new toys......
I did like basketball!! :)But I liked baseball too! :) I think I might have been holding the bat from the wrong end a lot of the time though!! :) Oh well, I will learn. :)See, I really cannot decide which is my favorite....I love them both! :)
Mom also gave me some of these fun "teether" feeders with real food in them!! I love bananas in these new feeders!! Why did I not have these weeks ago? :) Let's load up some more good groceries into these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment