Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Women's Holiday Tea

Tonight was the Women's Holiday Tea at our church and it was a very fun event!! There were lots of super neat ladies there, and it was a good way to get in the Christmas spirit. :) I had signed up to be a table hostess which meant that I bought a table and invited my friends to come. They provided us with a tablecloth and chair covers, and we had to do the rest. HA! :)

So you had to basically pick your theme and get to decorating! :) We had to provide all of the decorations, plates, silverware, glasses, mugs, etc..so this was serious stuff. LOL! :) The Tea is 2 separate nights and there are about 300-350 ladies each night. So imagine 30-35 tables all decorated differently..many creative minds working for sure!! It was fun to see everyone's tables, and how they decided to pretty them up!! :) We ate very "tea-ish" type treats like mini sandwiches, scones, desserts, fruit, and of course we drank all different kinds of tea! :) It was a fun time all around, and I hope the ladies at my table had a great evening!! I know that I enjoyed having them there! :)
Fun friends at the Tea....My table.... :) Love red and silver! It was supposed to be more of a Winter Wonderland theme with snowflakes, etc. :) Not sure if I accomplished that or not but I tried! :)
The backs of the chairs at our table......
My gifts to the ladies at my table.. :)
Some pics of a few of the different tables at the Tea....

No comments:

Post a Comment