Friday, December 4, 2009

Heat It Up Baby!!

So I am pretty much loving driving the new SUV. I must say if anyone is considering a new large SUV where you can rule the road (HA!)....you really should consider the Armada! It will make you very happy inside!! It worked for us! LOL! :)

I think there are certain things in new 2010 cars that everyone loves. The standard things like Nav systems, DVD's in the rear, moonroofs, heated and cooled seats, keyless driving, etc. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all of those features but I also LOVE a couple of other things too. The ones that really make me smile. :) One of those things is the heated steering wheel!! NICE!!! Bring that sucker on! It is 33 degrees this morning here in Austin and supposed to snow.....and I cannot think of anything nicer on this cold morning then to have a heated steering wheel (since I forgot my gloves)! HA! :) Another thing that I am in love with are the front sensors, so I am always safe and bound to not run into anything with the front of the car, right? :) And then my final favorite thing is the rear door that opens, and the 3rd row seat that lays flat with a touch of a button! Seriously..HOW lazy am I? :) I'm just saying...I like it! :)

Time to get back into the car for a drive to realize what else I am thankful for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment