Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Bugbees Love Christmastime!

Chris and I's favorite time of the year is by far Christmas!! We absolutely love it!! It does not take us long to get into the spirit, and we don't like for it to come to an end in January. We enjoy getting the tree up right after Thanksgiving, and go to as many fun Christmas things as we can throughout the month of December. :) HA!

It has also been lots of fun to have had so much cold weather so far-yay! I don't remember a year in the recent past where we have has this much cold weather consistently this early.....but I hope it stays through the whole winter!! And let's throw in some snow days too! :) HA!

Christmas trees are so much fun.. :)
Chris and Braden working on Christmas cards last week....
Braden trying to figure out what is going on....and why we mail these weird looking white things... Hmmmm....maybe I could just put it in my mouth instead. :)Stamps are fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment