Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Timeshare Memories On A Cold Winter's Day.......

It is days like today when my car registers 10 degrees outside, (and they say on the news that it is 4 degrees with the windchill)....that I think about how nice it would be to just be chillin out at our timeshare in Cabo San Lucas. The beach, the waves, the sun, the sound of the ocean, a margarita in one hand and some chips and guac in the other, a nice chaise lounger, a good book, a sparkling swimming pool, and lots of R&R. Ahhhhh...sounds so nice!!

But then I am quickly reminded that I actually live and work in Austin...and that sometimes it does get really cold. :) All I am saying is that if it is going to get THIS cold then we better see some snow and ice to show for it...right? Sheesh! There is nothing on the ground but MUCH more than just a chill in the air. :(

So since I was thinking about the fun we have had with the Cabo timeshare in the past, I thought I would just brighten my dreary and cold day with a few pics of life down in Mexico. :) Arriba Arriba! Viva la Mexico!!! :)

I love our timeshare! :) It makes me very happy! :) Welcome to a blissful vacation... :) Playa Grande will make sure of it. :) View from the infinity pool....A Cabo landmark......Margarita time! :) Dinner on the beach....so amazing! :)Look at that yummy bowl filled with wonderful fresh goodies from the ocean! :) Can we move here? :) Looking back into the city.......
I love sunsets..... Owwwwwwwwww... :(
Go sombreros!!I think Chris really wanted one of those bikes. :)
YUM!! :) Cabo...we miss you! We hope to see you again very soon! :) Maybe we will even bring the boys one day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are killing me with these pictures! Looks like paradise - soooo nice! Wish I could be there right now. :)

    ReplyDelete