Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Gym.....

So Braden is our little man that loves adventures and new fun things. He has been to Little Gym and he was enrolled at Gymboree last fall...and he really liked that. However, we have found our new favorite place that he ADORES!!! It is called My Gym in South Austin....and while it is quite a drive from our house, it is SO worth it. He goes nuts! :) The stuff they do in the class for toddlers is just so much fun, and it really does far exceed the classes at Gymboree and Little Gym. Chris and I love going too! :) The coaches are awesome and they get the kids so involved during that hour. We cannot wait to go back. :) As a matter of fact when we left the place this last time, Braden literally cried almost all the way home. He kept saying "gym", "gym". Poor thing. :) We will go back soon buddy! :)

Getting ready to get started......
I love trampolines! :)AHH!!! The exploration castle! :) Sliding down into the balls ROCKS! :) Look at me! :) Here I go! :) SWINGS!! :) I got to go down the slide on my sled. :) Now this is a great swing too! :) Kid playtime.....more balls! :) We cannot wait to go back!!! Such a fun time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment