Thursday, February 3, 2011

Surprise Sprinkle Shower....

My sweet small group ladies were so awesome and they surprised me with a sprinkle shower for Brant one evening. It was so thoughtful of them, and they completely caught me off gaurd when everyone showed up at my house with presents, food, drinks, decor, etc. HA!! :) I was obviously not dressed for the occasion but that made it even more fun! :) We really appreciated them doing that, and caring enough about us to shower our little man with some wonderful treats! :)

Thank you so much ladies...it really meant a lot! :) I love color coordination so I thought it was soooo cute that everything matched so perfectly! :) Here are some of my favorite things! :) I love monogramming!! :) And how stinkin cute is this towel? LOVE IT! :) We have such great friends! :) Cannot wait for everyone to meet Mr. Brant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment