Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lots Of Dinosaurs...And Other Fun Things

We took Braden to the new dinosaur exhibit at the Austin Children's Museum a couple of weeks ago....and oh what a time he had. :) I am so looking forward to Brant being able to play with him at all of these fun places. I am looking forward to even more good memories. :) Hello Mr. Dinosaur... :)
I found a dino egg! :)
Oh yes...the dino dig!! So ready to get in there! :) Such awesome gear!! Do I look good? :)I found some bones!! Yeehaw!! :)
Look at my parachute men! :)
I am building things in here.... Trying out our new Citi Mini stroller around downtown. We are loving it and the boys are enjoying the double stroller action too. :) Yummy lunch at Maria Maria!! :)A little more downtown action....... Later that evening we went over to our sweet friends, the May's house, for dinner. They are always so amazing to have us over for awesome meals, and we are so grateful for old friends. :) They have three kiddos, and they just took our boys under their wings and loved on them. Precious children. Time to eat kids! :)
Have I mentioned that I love the weekends? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment