Monday, November 28, 2011

Fun With The Camera.........

Over Thanksgiving break we were stuck inside for 5 days b.c we chose that week as our potty training week. More to come on all of that in a later post. :)

Well since the 4 of us were stuck inside making lots of runs back and forth to the bathroom with one particular toddler, we had to come up with some creative things to do. :) And I can guarantee you that we exhausted our brains by the time those 5 days were over. I think we used everything in our house in some form or fashion to entertain ourselves and the boys. LOL! :)

One morning we decided to have a little camera fun...and we are so glad we did. :) It is no secret at all that I absolutely love photogaphy....and I love having little subjects at my fingertips! :) They are such good sports.
Here was the result from that morning of lights, camera, action! :)


Braden got two new booster seats for the cars...so he could give little bro his convertible carseats! :) Of course we had to play in the boxes! :) Brother time!! :)Too many pictures...I am tired! :) I love Mom's iPhone!! Have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment