Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Week In Review

Just a few pics from the past week of Mr. Braden. :)

Do I look good in sunglasses? :)
Seriously...do I? :)
Just practicing my smile again........ :)
Braden is loving his newest toy! :) He will sit on my lap in front of it and then just stand up on his own to get a better view. It is nuts! :)
My parents make me wear shirts that say I love them. :) They must need that reassurance. :)
Oh how glad I am to be sitting up in shopping carts and highchairs at restuaurants now!! This is so much better than that dang carseat! :) I can see everything.......
And does my smile show how much I love this new contraption? :) Dad can take me on long walks in it, and I heard that we are planning to do a family trip out of state at some point in the near future. I think this will be super fun to ride around in! :)
Camera happy baby! :)
Can I just have ONE day off without smiling? :) My shirt says that I am full of cuteness and I know my parents think I am. :)
Mom...do I SERIOUSLY have to take another pic? I am trying to play here! :)It is getting late and that yawn is kickin in....time to sign off for the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment