Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trains, Music, and Toes

So because of Braden's crazy amount of toys that he received at Christmas, we have been very slowly but surely bringing them out. It is toy overload in our home right now....so to save Chris and I's sanity, and to not let our little man think that he should always be this spoiled, we have chosen to make Braden wait for some of his special treasures. HA!! :)

This weekend we took out a few more....and of course he loved them!! :) Here he is with his new train set from my parents. He sure does think that is cool!! He sits there and watches it go around and around...and we think he has pretty much figured it out by now. It is pretty stinkin cute! :)
He likes to lay down and watch it too. :) Looking at it from a differnt angle. :) Maybe I will play the piano one day? I sure do like to practice! :) And best of all...my toes DO go in my mouth now. Somehow they fit all of a sudden, and I really like them there! LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment