Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day was super fun this year with my two boys! :) Good times and a packed day full of memories!

My first Valentine's Day... :)
I love all of these pics my mom makes me take. :) I just sit here and smile.......
But I would really rather just eat the hearts..... :) Beautiful roses from my hubby!! He always does such a great job on flowers! So thoughtful! :)

"I Love You" chocolate chip pancakes....
Do I get to eat these pancakes?
Have to get ready for church.. :) Heading downtown for VDay with my boys......
Garridos for lunch...yum! This tastes so good!!Eating outside rocks.......
Just taking a few more pics....... :) Cutest little shirt from my sweet friend Brandi. :) Our little heartbreaker. :)
So glad his heart only belongs to me right now! Whew... :)
I love my Valentine's Day pillow from Mimi.. :) She always sends me the best pillows for every holiday!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete