Monday, September 5, 2011

Starting Solids...

Brant started solids over Labor Day weekend...and he is a big fan!! :) He had been doing rice cereal since about 4 1/2 months but we waited until 6 1/2 months to get started on the actual baby food. We wanted to ensure he was still taking enough formula before we officially broke into the baby food realm....due to the preemie factor.

This is my favorite stage as far as feeding goes. I LOVE making baby food, and having the kids try all kinds of new fruits and veggies that you cannot buy at the grocery store. It is just awesome to see how many new things that you can come up with to have them try. Braden loved everything I put in his mouth so I pray Brant is the same way! :) I do buy some of the food too in order to get some fun combos...but I just like putting the baby food steamer & processor to work when I can!! :) So fun! :)

Hmmmmm.....not so sure about sweet potatoes! :)
Oh wait...I LOVE THEM!! :) YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment