Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Day Out With Thomas!!

We took Braden to "A Day Out With Thomas" in Burnet, TX....and oh boy how he LOVED it!! :) He was one happy little dude all morning...we made his year I think! HA! :) Every pic he took he was standing tall and proud with a big grin like "I am here to be with Thomas!!" :) It was really fun for the entire family b.c he loved it SO much! I mean I had fun and I am NOT a toddler OR a boy! :)

Taking a step back, the funniest part was that we needed to leave the house around 7:45 am to get there in time. At 7:30 Braden was still snoozing big time. :) We decided we would both go in there and wake him up together and get him really excited. :) We walked in and said "Braden...it's time to go see Thomas." He was hilarious b.c before we could even get the whole sentence out he said "I'm AWAKE!!! I'm AWAKE!!" :) Pure awesomeness. :)

So we made the drive to Burnet and it was all goodness from there. A happy day. :) Plus he got to play with his BFF Jon out there so he was on cloud 9 for sure.


Time to get on...yahoo! :)I want to hug all over Jon...this is so fun! :)
Chris and Jack just enjoying the ride... Brant had fun too! :) The obligatory family pic on Thomas. :)The Followay Family... :)Hi everyone out there! "Come on Jon...let's see if Brant can sit with us without tumbling forward". :) I mean is there really ANYTHING cooler than hanging out with Thomas on a Saturday morning? I think not! :)
All smiles aboard! :)
So proud to be in this picture! :) Daddy...THANK YOU for bringing me! :) Time to get my Percy tatoo! :) Time to play with some trains... This Thomas tent is calling my name..... There was SOOO much Thomas merchandise! Braden was also pretty mesmerized by Sir Topham Hat! :) Gotta stop and eat a snack....
We went to lunch after our Day With Thomas...at the Burnet Feed Store. You know it was good! :) Fun fun day!! Good times all around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment