Friday, July 16, 2010

Beach Bums...

Our family just got back from 8 days at the beach with my parents, brother, sister in law, and our sweet niece Lainey. :) There was LOTS of good eating, fishing, golfing, sunning, napping, movie watching, hilarious board game playing, swimming, and so much more. :) We had a great time with everyone, and watching Lainey and Braden together was THE BEST!! :) They were just awesome and enjoying every minute.

The beach was a HUGE hit with Braden, and he was pretty much covered head to toe with sand every time that we took him down there. :) HA!! He was a total beach bum...he slept great at night, he took long naps, he tried all kinds of new food, he swam a lot, loved the ocean, LOVED riding in the golf cart, loved seeing extended family and friends, and I think he really loved playing hooky from school all week the most. LOL! :) He was on the GO...so the beach vacation was not quite as relaxing as it had been pre-baby (ha)....but we still had lots of fun seeing it through his eyes. :)

I am sure Braden is ready to go back tomorrow!! And I think he really missed Miss Lainey when we got home as they spent 24/7 together for about 7 days. :)

Here are some pics from the beach week........

Our cabin.."The White House". Crystal Beach..... Oh how I LOVE the golf cart!!! I want to drive..... :)
The wind blowing through my hair makes me very happy!
Cory and I had our friends come out to play at the beach on Saturday. We had good food and many good laughs!! :) This is a pic of my amazing friend Bobbi Jo with Braden. She and I have been friends since we were about 10 years old!! Lots of history, and I love her and her precious family of 5 girls, and her sweet hubby Robby!! :)All smiles from Olivia.....One of Bobbi Jo's cutie pies..Miss McKinley. :) And another one of Bobbi Jo's precious quads...Kennedy. :)Braden loved Cory and Jen's dog, Bailey. All he wanted to do was to follow her around and pet her. :) I think she was getting slightly annoyed. LOL! :)
All of the girlies in the pool...really enjoying themselves. Lainey being a little Hawaiian princess..... Pool time for Miss Lainey... :)
Steven, Glenn, and Dave hanging out...
Jen, Jen, and Denise... :)
Braden joins in on the pool fun....
Oh yeah...more golf cart fun! Daddy let me drive! :)
The Wells family chillin at the beach. So cute! :)
Reagan was searching all over for her seashells.
I love this picture! :)
Reagan and McKinley....
This chair was made just for ME!! It fits me perfectly! :)
And I adore this pic as well! Braden and all of his ladies. :)
Mr. Dirty.....And I tried popsicles at the beach. Super YUM! :)The girls loved them too..... Mmmmmmmm....seafood! :)
All showered, in their jammies, and ready for the ride home. :)
About 20+ folks from my dad's side of the family came on Sunday to play for the day. More good food was had and more catching up! :) Tonya is resting from the heat in this pic. She has her 4th baby arriving in October. :) Mr. Carson.
Brandon chuckling at something....
Lindsay being lovable.... Cute Jenna just relaxing with everyone...
Lexi looking cool with her shades....
Chris and Braden pausing for a quick pic....
And more pool time on Sunday.... :) He LOVED IT!
Lainey was helping by taking some of the water out of the pool. :)
Just have to touch Lainey to make sure she is still there. :)
Mimi bought us the coolest beach hats!! Actually, I don't think there is ANYTHING that she forgot! :) We went home with tons of fun stuff! :) We are so spoiled!
Definitely needed a daily bath to clean up from all of the outside activities.....
Oh...and Mimi also bought me my first baseball glove...and I LOVED It! I wore my sports PJ's to commemorate the occasion. :)
Lainey and I loved playing at our kiddie table....
And we loved that Mimi thought of bubbles!! :) She bought us bubble maker machines too...WHOA!! :) What an awesome grandma she is! :) Love watching the bubbles...
I love helicopters.... :) And mommy loves to make all of these kinds of clothes for me.
I am coming to get YOU!! :)
My own personal beach photo shoot... :) Mr Cool Dude...what's sup? Lainey and I LOVED to watch movies together to wind down before naps or bedtime.
Braden....please come play in my tent with me! :)
Right now I am perfecting my "cruising". :) What a great week! What a great vacation! Too bad it is over but we look forward to more fun times like this in the future!! HOORAY! :) Thank you for everything Mom and Dad..it was wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment