Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Great Times In Las Vegas And A Fabulous Hotel...

Back in early March, Chris and I had the pleasure of taking a 5 day trip to Las Vegas....all by ourselves. Ahhh...it was the best! :) And we love Vegas, so that was an added bonus. We had a wonderful time, and it was so nice to get away.....just the two of us. We do LOVE those trips for sure....and speaking of it, I am ready for another one. HA! My mom and aunt were so awesome to come and keep the boys for us while we were away. They are the best! :)

I am going to do this trip in a couple of blog posts...b.c I think it will be easier that way. We stayed in a hotel that ended up being one of my most favorite ones yet-The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas. It was just incredible..that is all I can say about it. If you get a chance to stay here when you go...do it! :) Here is a peak inside.... This is the famous Chandelier Bar....3 stories of amazement. :)
They had the most insane elevators and the coolest illusions on them.
There were some INCREDIBLE features in the suites.....one of my favs being the "Beck and Call" button on the phones and the iPad type devices in the rooms. With one touch you had everything you could possibly need. The pools were beautiful..........very chic and very modern.
Sure looks good at night! :) We had the most amazing view from our suite. We could just sit on our terrace and watch the Bellagio fountains....Oh how I loved our view....it stretched all the way down the Strip.
I loved our suite!! I mean REALLY loved it! :) Yes, the wall with the TV is also the bathroom wall. It was a crazy, fun layout. :) That big jacuzzi tub had the best view in the house...more fountain fun. More Vegas to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment