Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Precious Nephew...

We were blessed with another precious nephew on March 30th, 2012, and he is the most precious thing!! Sweet baby Conner Roe came into this world early that afternoon, and he immediately stole everyone's hearts. :) Even today at 3 months, he is still doing that! :) I could snuggle him forever. :) So thankful for another baby in our family...and for another little boy for Braden, Brant, and Graeme to play with. :) LOVE IT!

My beautiful sister in law and her gorgeous little man. :)
Love you Conner man! :)
3 of the 5 members of the family....
What lucky parents Conner has! :) Popple meets his new grandson.... The boys had to wear their "I love my cousin" shirts in honor of Conner's birth.
All Lainey and Braden wanted to do was get up on the bed with Jen and Conner.
I REALLY do love my new cousin!! Big sis Lainey.... I love my new cousin too!! Big brother Graeme..... First family of five shot....with at least 2 family members looking! :) I am a little puzzled as to why Mom is STILL taking pictures. :)
BCB x 2 in our family... :) Mimi meets her newest grandbaby.... Time for us to hold our brother and cousin.... Time for Uncle Chris to meet Conner...And finally I get to hold my sweet nephew! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment