Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Brant's First Haircut

We got Brant's first haircut before he turned one b.c we just could not wait (bad parents, I know). :) It was just getting too long for my taste, and I was ready to get a trim sooner than later. Chris actually wanted to wait until he was one b.c he thought he looked cute with longer hair. :) Isn't it usually the other way around? :) So we had numerous discussions about it (mainly me trying to bring Chris over to my way of thinking).....and we finally came to an agreement. :)

Even though the little curls are gone, we are loving his new big boy haircut. :) And I think he is loving it too! :)

Before the cut... :)

He was loving the firetruck. :)Bubbles make the world a better place! :) Snip, snip..... :) He was excellent during his cut! Precious new "do"....and he is still driving that firetruck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment