Monday, December 26, 2011

Best. Invention. Ever!

Let me tell you about a little invention called My Tot Clock. Is your child wanting to wake up early in the morning and get up to play, come in bed with you, or just hang out? This is for you then b.c it is the secret to getting to sleep longer in the mornings! :) And by "waking up early", I mean before 7 am. Nothing good happens before then so let's all stay in bed until at least 7...and then we can start our day. :)

Warning-it is not cheap ($60 at Amazon) but worth every penny. I am not sure why we did not buy it earlier! HA! I am totally willing to pay money to be able to get more shut eye. :)

So it turns blue at 7 pm when it is time to go to bed...and Braden knows what that means. And he also knows that he does not call for us to come and get him out of bed until it turns yellow in the morning at 7 am. NICE!! Now sometimes he might wake up early and talk to himself, etc....but he knows that yellow is wake up time...and that is all that I need to know for a good night's sleep!

I plan to get one in Brant's room when he is Braden's age too! HA! :) Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment