Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Want to give a huge shout out to all of the amazing dads out there!! Happy Father's Day to all of you!! :)

We celebrated in Lake Charles with my family for Father's Day...so all of the dads were there-Papa Jet, my bro, and my hubby. :) So nice. :) Chris got a gift certificate for a little bit of pampering and a nice razor shave. He is going to be so handsome! :) We hit up Lupe Tortilla in Houston on the way back home to Austin...and it was a yummy Father's Day dinner. :) Braden even ate lots of finger foods at the table in honor of Dad's Day! HA! :)
Speaking of dad's though....I know for a fact that I have the best dad in the world!! He has been with me through thick and thin...and he has helped me in more ways than I could ever imagined. He is so loving and so witty...and such a thoughtful and caring person. How did I get so lucky to have a man that raised me and always thought of me first? What a blessing he is!! I love you so much Dad!! :)

And Braden thinks he has the best dad in the world too (and he does!!). :) He wants to be sure his dad knows how incredible he is, and why he loves him so much!!

1) He plays with me all the time....and what fun we have!

2) He knows when I need a hug.

3) He reads me the best books..in the best voices! :)

4) He knows how to tickle the best!!

5) He likes to take me fun places with him.....like Home Depot. I love to go places with him!

6) I feel safe when he is with me.

7) He makes me smile...A LOT!

8) He thinks I am the coolest baby around...and he shows it!

9) He is so much fun at bathtime.

10) And last but not least...he is the best dad b.c he is MY dad!! And he loves me soooo much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment